SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4477Hill Times Publishing
- 4070Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 322Campbell, Sandy
- 255Dolphin, Ric
- 253Dolphin Media Inc.
- 3525Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3392Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 22151Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 22151Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 10431University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3886University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2352University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1086University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 3842Article (Published)
- 1104Research Material
- 722Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1247Department of Educational Psychology
- 502Department of Educational Administration
- 425Department of Elementary Education
- 383Department of Civil Engineering
- 355Department of Chemistry
- 346Department of Secondary Education
The onset of menstruation, or menarche, during puberty signals girls’ transition into young adulthood and is associated with a range of physical, emotional and social changes. Although the physiological changes during menarche are experienced by all girls, the processes are understood in terms of...
This is journal article I wrote in 2007 and published in the now-defunct Library Student Journal. This is the text as I managed to save it before the journal folded, so there's no formatting. I just wanted to get this in a repository.
This report provides an overview of the Alberta Oil Sands Community Exposure and Health Effects Assessment Program Main Study. The report describes the population and personal distribution of exposure to airborne chemicals and particulates in the city of Fort McMurray. Using a personal exposure...
A Systematic Review of Instruments to Assess Organizational Readiness for Knowledge Translation in Health CareDownload
Background: The translation of research into practices has been incomplete. Organizational readiness for change (ORC) is a potential facilitator of effective knowledge translation (KT). However we know little about the best way to assess ORC. Therefore, we sought to systematically review ORC...