SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4108Hill Times Publishing
- 3784Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3253Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3119Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9474University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3607University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
Bieber, Mark, Dobson, Teresa, Brown, Susan, Blandford, Ann, Rodriguez, Omar, Giacometti, Alejandro, Sondheim, Daniel, Ranaweera, Kamal, Fiorentino, Carlos, Rockwell, Geoffrey, Ilovan, Mihaela, Ruecker, Stan, Nelson, Brent, Sinclair, Stéfan, Windsor, Jennifer, Radzikowska, Milena, Faisal, Sarah, Frizzera, Luciano, Michura, Piotr
This article discusses a set of prototypes currently being designed and created by the Interface Design team of the Implementing New Knowledge Environments (INKE) project. These prototypes attempt to supplement the user experience in reading digital scholarly editions, by supporting a set of...
Human production and perception of language, although studied for decades, is largely misunderstood. Furthermore, not all sounds in human language have been studied extensively. Typologically rare sounds arguably lack reliable documentation and research. One such sound is voiceless nasals....
Beyond Sentences: Profiling Language and Communication in School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)Download
Purpose: This study explored whether the Expression, Reception and Recall of Narrative Instrument (ERRNI) could profile language abilities in children with ASD beyond the sentence level. We hypothesized the ERRNI would identify significant communication impairments in children with ASD above...