SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4140Hill Times Publishing
- 3808Toronto Stock Exchange
- 461Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 221Dolphin, Ric
- 3276Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3142Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21102Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21102Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9549University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3630University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2116University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 989University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
A Systematic Review of Instruments to Assess Organizational Readiness for Knowledge Translation in Health CareDownload
Background: The translation of research into practices has been incomplete. Organizational readiness for change (ORC) is a potential facilitator of effective knowledge translation (KT). However we know little about the best way to assess ORC. Therefore, we sought to systematically review ORC...
Back pain is a prevalent condition affecting much of the population at one time or the other. Complications, including neurological ones, can result from missed or mismanaged spinal abnormalities. These complications often result in serious patient injury and require more medical treatment....
The purpose of this study was to determine the acute and subacute toxicity of bitumen to rainbow trout. The bitumen was collected along the banks of the Athabasca River downstream of Fort McMurray during 1984. Prior to experimentation, the bitumen was fractionated in water at 35°C, using an...
Emergency Health Care Use among Sociodemographic Groups of Children Presenting to Emergency Departments for Self-Harm in Alberta
Emergency Health Care Use among Sociodemographic Groups of Children Presenting to Emergency Departments for Self-Harm in AlbertaDownload
Objective: To examine sociodemographic variations among children <18 years in (1) rates of self-harm visits to emergency departments (EDs) and (2) physician follow-up after the self-harm visit in Alberta. Methods: A retrospective, population-based cohort (2002–2011) of ED visits for self-harm by...
PolySearch: A web-based text mining system for extracting relationships between human diseases, genes, mutations, drugs and metabolitesDownload
A particular challenge in biomedical text mining is to find ways of handling ‘comprehensive’ or ‘associative’ queries such as ‘Find all genes associated with breast cancer’. Given that many queries in genomics, proteomics or metabolomics involve these kind of comprehensive searches we believe...
The efficacy of penicillin G potassium (Pot-Pen) administered via drinking water to manage necrotic enteritis (NE) was investigated in a Clostridium perfringens (CP) challenge study using 1600 broiler chickens assigned to one of four treatment groups: nonchallenged, nonmedicated; challenged,...