SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4108Hill Times Publishing
- 3784Toronto Stock Exchange
- 456Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 220Dolphin, Ric
- 3253Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3119Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9459University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3607University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2094University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 979University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
Unlike secondary world fantasy, such as that of J.R.R. Tolkien, what I call syncretic fantasy is typically set in a world that overlaps significantly with the contemporary "real" or cognitive majoritarian world in which we (i.e. most North Americans) profess to live our lives. In terms of popular...
Genetic, genomic and molecular studies of signaling pathways controlling ecdysone biosynthesis in Drosophila melanogasterDownload
In insects, periodic pulses of the molting hormone ecdysone control all major developmental transitions such as the molts and metamorphosis. Ecdysone, a steroid hormone, is produced in the prothoracic gland during larval and pupal development of Drosophila. While we have a relatively good...
Occupancy, Abundance, and Summer Ecology of the Western Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma mavortium Baird) in the Beaver Hills, AlbertaDownload
The western tiger salamander (Ambystoma mavortium Baird) is a ‘species of special concern’ in the Canadian prairie provinces. Potential declines caused by habitat loss and fragmentation, emergent diseases, and fish stocking are reasons cited for this species conservation status. However, little...
This research draws together textile fabric and garment testing used in the prediction of human comfort in chemical protective clothing (CPC) with human wear trials. Four interrelated studies were performed to characterize and predict the thermo-physiological strain and physical burden in...
Parental Experiences of a Parent-assisted Social Skills Intervention for Adolescents with Autism Spectrum DisorderDownload
The Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS) is a parent-assisted social skills program for teens with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). In the PEERS program, the parents play a vital role in supporting and coaching their teen’s skill development. The purpose of this...
The Effect of Instructions on Landmark, Route, and Directional Memory for Active vs. Passive Learners of a Virtual Reality EnvironmentDownload
In two experiments, subjects either freely walked around a virtual building or watched a recording made made by a matched (free walk) subject. Subjects then performed several tasks: judgment of relative direction, scene recognition and navigation back to the start. The aim was to evaluate the the...