SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4113Hill Times Publishing
- 3788Toronto Stock Exchange
- 457Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 221Dolphin, Ric
- 3257Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3123Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9470University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3611University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2097University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 981University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
A high-density SNP-based linkage map of the chicken genome reveals sequence features correlated with recombination rateDownload
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Gut, Ivo, Lathrop, Mark , Muir, William M. , Foglio, Mario , Wong, Gane K., Groenen, Martien A. , Megens, Hendrik-Jan , Cheng, Hans H. , Besnier, Francois , Crooijmans, Richard PMA , Wahlberg, Per , Andersson, Leif
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.