SearchSkip to Search Results
- 73McNally, Michael B
- 33Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers
- 15Gnarpe, Judy A
- 14GAP SSHRC
- 12B. Stelmach
- 72Information Policy
- 72LIS 598 - Information Policy - Winter 2017
- 33World of Story
- 85School of Library and Information Studies
- 71Grant Assist Program (Natural Sciences and Engineering)
- 47Grant Assist Program (Natural Sciences and Engineering)/Workshops (NSE)
- 47School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 33Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (EMCN)
- 33Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (EMCN)/World of Story
Red Rising magazine education materials. This item is Unit 4, which contains the Unit 4: Resistance lesson plans and one slideshow. The slideshow is 1. "Street Art".
Red Rising magazine education materials. This item is Unit 3, which contains the Unit 3: Land and Water lesson plans and two slideshows. The two slideshows are; 1. "Clashes of Worldview", and 2. "Community Walk".
Worksheet used in the interactive presentation delivered as a part of the 2019 Fair Dealing Symposium hosted by the University of Alberta Copyright Office.
LIS 598 Information Policy - Winter 2017 - Ancillary Material
This folder contains the ancillary material for LIS 598 Information Policy, Winter 2017 offering. Materials included are: sample Access to Information request results (3); additional comments on the syllabus; broadband speed and connection comparison charts; final paper assessment rubric and...