SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4108Hill Times Publishing
- 3784Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3253Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3119Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9474University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3607University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
Re-Os SYSTEMATICS OF LOELLINGITE AND ARSENOPYRITE IN GRANULITE-FACIES GARNET ROCKS: INSIGHTS INTO THE METAMORPHIC HISTORY AND THERMAL EVOLUTION OF THE BROKEN HILL BLOCK DURING THE EARLY MESOPROTEROZOIC (NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA)Download
Loellingite and arsenopyrite aggregates occur in spessartine-almandine garnet rocks (garnetite) metamorphosed to granulite facies, which are spatially associated with Pb-Zn-Ag mineralization in the giant Broken Hill deposit, southern Curnamona Province, New South Wales, Australia. Sulfarsenide...
Graphics Processing Units~(GPUs) have been widely used to accelerate the performance of programs. However, such performance gains can be significantly degraded by irregular data accesses and by control-flow divergence. Both of these performance issues arise only in the presence of...