Libraries Staff Presentations
Items in this Collection
- 3Copyright Act review
- 3University of Alberta Centre for Teaching and Learning
- 3University of Alberta Libraries Workshop
- 54University of Alberta Library
- 54University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Presentations
- 3Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- 3Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL)/Presentations (Centre for Teaching and Learning)
- 1Education, Faculty of
- 1Education, Faculty of/Presentations (Education)
Presentation that accompanied a Creative Commons Canada community call about Crown copyright.
Tan Maria; Campbell, Sandy; Quaiattini, Andrea
Introduction: Improving Indigenous health in Canada means understanding reconciliation as it is presented through an Indigenous lens. Storytelling is a way that many Indigenous peoples pass on history, traditions, knowledge, and wisdom from one generation to another. Truth and Reconciliation...
A presentation about social media and web 2.0 technologies for the Edmonton Law Librarians Association. Presented in 2010.
Presentation from the NEOS 2018 miniconference. Conference abstract: Librarians and library staff are uniquely positioned to observe how copyright benefits both authors and the public good through the use of these works in libraries. This session will explore ways NEOS members can contribute to...