SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 12011, Fall
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 3University of Alberta Library
- 2University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
- 1University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Presentations
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
A meta-study of qualitative research examining determinants of children’s independent active free playDownload
Purpose To produce a meta-study by completing a systematic review of qualitative research examining determinants of independent active free play in children. Method Following systematic electronic and manual searches and application of inclusion/exclusion criteria, 46 studies were retained and...
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
Presented at the CHLA/ABSC 2021 Virtual Conference. Introduction: Systematic reviews (SRs) rely on well-designed searches to locate all relevant studies in order to avoid bias in their conclusions. Clear, accurate and detailed reporting of SR searches ensures transparency and replicability. This...
Teaching Health Librarianship with a Very Large Team: breaking the borders of the one-instructor modelDownload
Eleven practicing health librarians taught LIS 520, a graduate course in Health Librarianship, as a large team rather than as a course with one instructor and many guest lecturers. Finding little guidance from the literature of the field, the team undertook a research project to evaluate the...
Eleven practicing academic health librarians at the University of Alberta taught LIS 520: Introduction to Health Sciences Librarianship as a large team. This study evaluated the students’ responses to being taught by a large team and the librarians’ responses to teaching in a large team. Overall,...