SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 12011, Fall
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 2University of Alberta Libraries
- 2University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
A meta-study of qualitative research examining determinants of children’s independent active free playDownload
Purpose To produce a meta-study by completing a systematic review of qualitative research examining determinants of independent active free play in children. Method Following systematic electronic and manual searches and application of inclusion/exclusion criteria, 46 studies were retained and...
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
Teaching Health Librarianship with a Very Large Team: breaking the borders of the one-instructor modelDownload
Eleven practicing health librarians taught LIS 520, a graduate course in Health Librarianship, as a large team rather than as a course with one instructor and many guest lecturers. Finding little guidance from the literature of the field, the team undertook a research project to evaluate the...
Eleven practicing academic health librarians at the University of Alberta taught LIS 520: Introduction to Health Sciences Librarianship as a large team. This study evaluated the students’ responses to being taught by a large team and the librarians’ responses to teaching in a large team. Overall,...