SearchSkip to Search Results
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Academic libraries
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 1Digital literacy
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 3University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
Introduction: This presentation describes the results of an innovative interprofessional partnership between the University of Alberta’s Libraries (UAL), Specialized Support and Disability Services (SSDS), Occupational Therapy, and Industrial Design, to assess library spaces for patrons with...
Instruction for Information Literacy in Canadian Academic Libraries: A Longitudinal Analysis of Aims, Methods, and SuccessDownload
The study reports a survey of information literacy instruction practices in Canadian academic libraries. Results indicate that formal instruction is offered by 89% of respondents, a minority of which articulate formal instructional objectives or work in libraries with full-time instructional...
Mobile technologies are being increasingly used in the education field, for instruction and learning. This poster presents results of an institutional survey completed during 2012-2013 investigating barriers and priorities for mobile technology use among Education students at the University of...
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...