SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA)
- 1Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA)/Leading Edge Workshops
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Presentations
4B2 Colour Our Collections: Using adult colouring as outreach in a health sciences library rare books collection
4B2 Colour Our Collections: Using adult colouring as outreach in a health sciences library rare books collectionDownload
Introduction: A simple, cost effective method for engaging students and promoting use of our health sciences library's rare books collection was sought. An environmental scan of other special collections libraries' programs resulted in our decision to capitalize on the adult colouring trend....
A primer on basic statistics that health librarians can apply or consider when doing survey research and instructing students. Presentation covers variables, levels of measurement, descriptive statistics, introduces the concept of inferential statistics, and includes hands-on activities to help...
Plants, Pancakes, and Penguins! Partnering with the STEM Community to Promote Innovative Science LiteracyDownload
Building off the success of Science Literacy Week 2016 celebrations, the University of Alberta Libraries expanded in 2017, partnering with over 20 STEM groups and coordinating 53 different events that included giveaways, demonstrations, experiments and tutorials. Highlights of the week included...