Journal Articles (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Items in this Collection
- 8Musilek, Petr
- 7Mahdi Tavakoli
- 7Ning Lin, Venkata Dinavahi
- 7Shiqi Cao, Ning Lin, Venkata Dinavahi
- 7Tong Duan, Venkata Dinavahi
- 6Shengjun Huang, Venkata Dinavahi
- 6electrochemical anodization
- 3distributed ledger technology
- 2Axial ratio
- 289Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of
- 289Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 3Oncology, Department of
- 3Oncology, Department of/Medical Physics
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Medicine and Dentistry)
Study of multipactor suppression of microwave components using perforated waveguide technology for space applicationsDownload
With the development of space technology, microwave components with increased power handling capability and reduced weight have been urgently required. In this work, the perforated waveguide technology is proposed to suppress the multipactor effect of high power microwavecomponents. Meanwhile,...
Surgical Procedure Understanding, Evaluation, and Interpretation: A Dictionary Factorization ApproachDownload
In this study, we present a novel machine learning-based technique to help surgical mentors assess surgical motion trajectories and corresponding surgical skills levels in surgical training programs. The proposed method is a variation of sparse coding and dictionary learning that is...
A novel switched-impedance control method is proposed and implemented for telerobotic beating-heart surgery. Differing from cardiopulmonary-bypass-based arrested-heart surgery, beating-heart surgery creates challenges for the human operator (surgeon) due to the heart’s fast motions and, in the...