Journal Articles (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Items in this Collection
- 8Musilek, Petr
- 7Mahdi Tavakoli
- 7Ning Lin, Venkata Dinavahi
- 7Shiqi Cao, Ning Lin, Venkata Dinavahi
- 6Shengjun Huang, Venkata Dinavahi
- 6Tong Duan, Venkata Dinavahi
- 6electrochemical anodization
- 3distributed ledger technology
- 2Axial ratio
- 280Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of
- 280Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 3Oncology, Department of
- 3Oncology, Department of/Medical Physics
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Medicine and Dentistry)
A teleoperation system consists of a teleoperator, a human operator, and a remote environment. Conditions involving system and controller parameters that ensure the teleoperator passivity can serve as control design guidelines to attain maximum teleoperation transparency while maintaining system...
100-Fold Improvement in Carrier Drift Mobilities in Alkanephosphonate-Passivated Monocrystalline TiO2 Nanowire ArraysDownload
Single crystal rutile titania nanowires grown by solvothermal synthesis are actively being researched for use as electron transporting scaffolds in perovskite solar cells, in low detection limit ultraviolet photodetectors, in photoelectrochemical water-splitting, and in chemiresistive and...
In this letter, a compact substrate-integrated waveguide (SIW) notched-septum polarizer is designed, manufactured, and tested. Metalized slots are used instead of vias in proximity to the notches to improve polarization purity. An impedance matching bandwidth of 7.9% at 29 GHz and transmission...
Since the advent of distributed ledger technologies, they have provided diverse opportunities in a wide range of application domains. This article brings a comprehensive review of the fundamentals of distributed ledger and its variants. Analyzing 185 publications, ranging from academic journals...
A Domain-Adapted Machine Learning Approach for Visual Evaluation and Interpretation of Robot-Assisted Surgery SkillsDownload
In this study, we present an intuitive machine learningbased approach to evaluate and interpret surgical skills level of a participant working with robotic platforms. The proposed method is domain-adapted, i.e., jointly utilizes an end-to-end learning approach for smoothness detection and domain...