SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Linear systems
- 1Adaptive control systems
- 1Adaptive control systems--Mathematical models
- 1Arndt, D.
- 1Atwood, Gordon Harold.
- 1Berjanskii, M.
- 1El Rayyes, Luai I.
- 1Gertsberg, Vladimir.
- 1Henderson, Philip
- 20Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 20Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Computing Science, Department of
- 3Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Scheduling problems are problems in which jobs are assigned to machines at particular times. A common objective of scheduling is to schedule as many jobs before their deadline as possible, called Throughput Maximization. In this thesis, we provide algorithms for various...
Technical report TR98-06. In this paper, we examine the bandwidth problem in circular-arc graphs, chordal graphs with a bounded number of leaves in the clique tree, and k-polygon graphs (fixed k). All of these graph classes admit efficient approximation algorithms which are based on exact or...
In this thesis, we consider two closely related clustering problems, Min Sum k-Clustering (MSkC) and Balanced k-Median (BkM). In Min Sum k-clustering, one is given a graph and a parameter k, and has to partition the vertices in the graph into k clusters to minimize the sum of pairwise distances...
CS23D: A web server for rapid protein structure generation using NMR chemical shifts and sequence dataDownload
CS23D (chemical shift to 3D structure) is a web server for rapidly generating accurate 3D protein structures using only assigned nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) chemical shifts and sequence data as input. Unlike conventional NMR methods, CS23D requires no NOE and/or J-coupling data to perform...