SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5277Hill Times Publishing
- 4993Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 399Dolphin, Ric
- 397Dolphin Media Inc.
- 4409Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4277Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1482Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 912Instrumental music
- 33886Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 33886Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12559University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4769University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2760University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1505Music, Department of
- 4851Article (Published)
- 3310Research Material
- 1027Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1457Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Does it Matter When the Setback Happened? Assessing Differences in Setback Severity, Motivation, and Emotions in SportDownload
Whether engaging in sport at the elite or recreational level, setback experiences in sport are inevitable and can be detrimental for motivation. Furthermore, across the globe, sport setbacks are particularly critical to study in light of the COVID-19 pandemic interrupting athletes’ sport seasons....
Fairness and Utilitarianism in Allocating Energy to EVs during Power Contingencies Using Modified Division RulesDownload
In order to maximize utilitarianism and fairness in allocating energy to electric vehicles (EVs) during outages, this study proposes an optimization method based on modified division rules. The idea of essential energy demand is introduced in this paper to maximize the number of EVs that are...
Well-defined nano- and atomic-sized heterogeneous catalysts with extremely high catalytic activities and unique selectivities show promise in addressing the critical energy- and environment-related challenges of this century. The exceptional properties of these catalysts, such as their electronic...
North American Suburbs have been treated as sites of a collective amnesia concerning previous patterns of occupation and occupants. As ‘Greenfield sites’ they often either lack history or local history is shallow, rarely extending back before the agricultural tenants of the last century. A number...