SearchSkip to Search Results
- 26Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 12Veeman, Michele M.
- 9Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 7Goddard, Ellen
- 96Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 96Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 63Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 55Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 53Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 40Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
Notes on analyzing an agency budget: suggested outline of methods and procedures for the assistance of budget committeesDownload
A guide for both the social service non-profit organizations who prepare budgets in order to request funds from the Edmonton Community Chest and the budget committee that reviews the funding requests.
Doctoral thesis. Investigating the mechanism of population increase following logging, and to test the hypothesis that genetic changes are associated with changes in abundance. Field work carried out on Vancouver Island.
Masters thesis involving study of nocturnal flight habits of 21 species of north. Study partially funded by Boreal Institute.
Masters thesis resulting from an experimental study to determine the freezing behavior of Ottawa sand and a locally occurring silt. Results indicated that freezing behaviour of a soil can be predicted by short term freezing tests in which heave and net change in sample porewater volume or...
Masters thesis. A study of the aquatic fauna of Abraham Lake, the reservoir created by the Bighorn Dam.
Ecology of the muskrat (Ondatra zibethicus spatulatus) on the Peace-Athabasca Delta, Wood Buffalo National ParkDownload
Masters thesis. Study of muskrat population during period of declining water levels.