SearchSkip to Search Results
- 12Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Epstein, M.(Marcelo)
- 2Kurtz, J.
- 1Adam, Mahomed Ali.
- 1Allison, Derek John.
- 1Anderson, Dianne.
- 138Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 138Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 21Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 10Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 6Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
Structural engineering report SER 54 | SER-ID SER54
This predictive study is based on the results of the first year of data collection respecting the meteorological factors that may influence the dispersion of atmospheric emissions in and through the air over the Athabasca Tar Sands region executed by MEP under contract to Shell Canada Ltd.,...
A preliminary investigation into the magnitude of fog occurrence and associated problems in the oil sands areaDownload
Water and ice fogs were investigated for the existing situation (GCOS) and a potential situation (GCOS, Syncrude, plus three more plants). Based on meteorological and historical fog data, Fort McMurray Airport experiences 4 to 5 days with ice fog and 18 total days with fog per year. There is...