SearchSkip to Search Results
- 534Ami, Dr. H. M.
- 534Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 534Curtis Scally
- 534Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 348Hill Times Publishing
- 267Toronto Stock Exchange
- 422lithic tools
- 166Stock exchanges--canada--tables--periodicals
- 129Toronto stock exchange--periodicals
- 126Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 120utilized flake
- 776Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 776Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 713University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 534Anthropology, Department of
- 534Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 183Article (Published)
- 28Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 16Research Material
- 54Department of Biological Sciences
- 49Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 47Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 38Department of Computing Science
- 38Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 31Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
This thesis is based on three papers on selected topics in Asymptotic Geometric Analysis. The first paper is about the volume of high-dimensional random polytopes; in particular, on polytopes generated by Gaussian random vectors. We consider the question of how many random vertices (or ...
Walking adaptation, training and assessment in young children and individuals with incomplete spinal cord injuryDownload
This thesis includes four projects that examine motor learning and assess novel approaches for the training and evaluation of walking. In Project 1 we study motor adaptation in children aged 8-36 months using a split-belt treadmill. Split-belt walking, in which one leg moves faster than the...
Water sorption isotherms and glass transition temperatures of raspberries were determined to understand interactions between water and biopolymers. Water adsorption and desorption isotherms of raspberries were determined with an isopiestic method. Thermal transitions of raspberries equilibrated...
This dissertation investigates the utility of the web for anaphora resolution. Aside from offering a highly accurate, web-based method for pleonastic it detection, which eliminates up to 4% of errors in pronominal anaphora resolution, it also introduces a web-assisted model for definite...
Structural Engineering Report SER 290 | SER-ID SER290
Ductile steel plate shear walls are an established lateral load resisting system. Past research indicates that cold-rolled infill panels less than 1 mm in thickness present one solution to an overstrength problem arising from selecting an infill panel thickness based on ease of welding and...
Abstract phonological patterns and detailed phonetic patterns can combine to produce unusual acoustic results, but criteria for what aspects of a pattern are phonetic and what aspects are phonological are often disputed. Early literature on Romanian makes mention of nasal devoicing in word-final...