This weekend, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Dennett, Elizabeth
- 5Campbell, Sandy
- 3Kung, Janice
- 1Chan, Liza
- 1Chatterley, Trish
- 1Chojecki, Dagmara
- 12011 - 2015
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Adult Colouring
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 3University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
4B2 Colour Our Collections: Using adult colouring as outreach in a health sciences library rare books collection
4B2 Colour Our Collections: Using adult colouring as outreach in a health sciences library rare books collectionDownload
Introduction: A simple, cost effective method for engaging students and promoting use of our health sciences library's rare books collection was sought. An environmental scan of other special collections libraries' programs resulted in our decision to capitalize on the adult colouring trend....
Introduction to Systematic Review Searching: PowerPoint Presentaton
This PowerPoint presentation is used in a three-hour workshop designed to provide an introduction to database searching in the context of systematic reviews as a research method. The program focuses on structured searching, database selection and documentation of the search for the methods...
This workshop has been offered 35 times between 2011 and 2015 by librarians at the University of Alberta John W. Scott Health Sciences Library. It is a three hour workshop which covers defining the research questions using PICO forms, Boolean Logic, database selection, structured searching using...
These handouts are used in the three hour workshop, Introduction to Systematic Review Searching offered by the John W. Scott Health Sciences Library at the University of Alberta.
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
The objective of this study is to develop an evidence informed and expert assisted 4 year PS and QI curriculum for medical students at University of Alberta.