SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 1Curriculum Development - Student Engagement
- 1EHIN (Edmonton Healthcare Improvement Network)
- 1Medcial Education - Pediatrics - Literature Reviews
We aimed to conduct a literature review to identify the online learning preferences of clerkship students to inform curriculum development for Pedscases, (www.pedscases.com) a student-driven interactive peer-reviewed website developed by medical students and faculty at the University of Alberta...
The objective of this study is to develop an evidence informed and expert assisted 4 year PS and QI curriculum for medical students at University of Alberta.
The objective of this study is to engage students in learning about the principles, methods, and tools of Quality Improvement and Patient Safety through education and practice opportunities