SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4080Hill Times Publishing
- 3763Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3233Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3099Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9419University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3587University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
Background: Nurses’ use of research findings is essential to the provision of quality patient care. As a result, a need to better understand how to implement research into nursing practice has emerged, triggering requirements for its measurement. Purpose: The purpose of this thesis was to...
This study used non-intrusive, optical based measurement techniques in a parametric study of a flash atomized jet. The bench scale water spray was operated at pressure ratios ranging from 6.80-17.0 and degrees of superheat of 20-80 °C. This broad range of parameters allowed for the evaluation of...