SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4944Hill Times Publishing
- 4434Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 341Campbell, Sandy
- 318Dolphin, Ric
- 3873Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3741Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1193Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 901Instrumental music
- 23609Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 23609Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 11382University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4234University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2678University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1556Music, Department of
- 4119Article (Published)
- 2744Research Material
- 848Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1608Department of Educational Psychology
- 1139Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 946Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 901Department of Computing Science
- 803Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 801Department of Mechanical Engineering
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Notes on analyzing an agency budget: suggested outline of methods and procedures for the assistance of budget committeesDownload
A guide for both the social service non-profit organizations who prepare budgets in order to request funds from the Edmonton Community Chest and the budget committee that reviews the funding requests.