ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4626Hill Times Publishing
- 4180Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 323Campbell, Sandy
- 274Dolphin, Ric
- 3630Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3497Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 900Instrumental music
- 875Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 22608Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 22608Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 10719University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3991University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2457University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1544Music, Department of
- 3907Article (Published)
- 2499Research Material
- 740Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1258Department of Educational Psychology
- 502Department of Educational Administration
- 426Department of Elementary Education
- 383Department of Civil Engineering
- 369Department of Chemistry
- 353Department of Secondary Education
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Notes on analyzing an agency budget: suggested outline of methods and procedures for the assistance of budget committeesDownload
A guide for both the social service non-profit organizations who prepare budgets in order to request funds from the Edmonton Community Chest and the budget committee that reviews the funding requests.