SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4019Hill Times Publishing
- 3717Toronto Stock Exchange
- 443Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3189Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3055Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9280University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3542University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2032University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 953University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
A high-density SNP-based linkage map of the chicken genome reveals sequence features correlated with recombination rateDownload
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Gut, Ivo, Lathrop, Mark , Muir, William M. , Foglio, Mario , Wong, Gane K., Groenen, Martien A. , Megens, Hendrik-Jan , Cheng, Hans H. , Besnier, Francois , Crooijmans, Richard PMA , Wahlberg, Per , Andersson, Leif
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.