SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5219Hill Times Publishing
- 4858Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 378Dolphin, Ric
- 376Dolphin Media Inc.
- 4280Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4148Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1430Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 912Instrumental music
- 32816Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 32816Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12338University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4640University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2760University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1504Music, Department of
- 4786Article (Published)
- 3199Research Material
- 942Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1876Department of Educational Psychology
- 1611Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1416Department of Chemistry
- 1280Department of Computing Science
- 1239Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1200Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.
Dundas Harbour, south coast of Devon Island, Nunavut : site of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police post 1924-1951, established to demonstrate Canadian sovereignty in the Arctic. August 2000
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
"This leaflet is dedicated to the members of the American and Canadian High School Teachers' Tour Party which visited Japan in the Summer of 1939 at the invitation of the Board of Tourist Industry of the Japanese Government Railways, Tokyo." Approx. 1 letter size sheet arranged in 8 panels of...
Notes on analyzing an agency budget: suggested outline of methods and procedures for the assistance of budget committeesDownload
A guide for both the social service non-profit organizations who prepare budgets in order to request funds from the Edmonton Community Chest and the budget committee that reviews the funding requests.