SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Regression Analysis
- 1Bivariate Analysis
- 1Cluster Analysis
- 1Data Acquisition
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Paleontology is a multi-faceted subject that involves taxonomy and community analysis as two of its cornerstones. Both qualitative and quantitative approaches have been incorporated into the various methods employed in such analyses. Each paleontologist obvious has his or her own preference that...
Linear mixed model (LMM) analysis has been recently used extensively for estimating additive genetic variances and narrow-sense heritability in many genomic studies. While the LMM analysis is computationally less intensive than the Bayesian algorithms, it remains infeasible for large-scale...
There are many road construction companies in Canada that possess numerous fleets of heavy equipment. A big portion of the operating cost of these fleets is consumed by maintenance operations. This thesis focused on the cost of maintenance operation for a road construction company. The objective...