SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Pest management
- 1Accelerated failure time model
- 1Brassica napus
- 1Cabbage seedpod weevil
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
The effects of soil and plant nutrients on the oviposition preference, larval performance and spatial dynamics of Ceutorhynchus obstrictus and its parasitoidsDownload
The effects of nitrogen and sulfur fertilization on the oviposition, feeding preferences, and larval performance of Ceutorhynchus obstrictus (Marsham) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) on Brassica napus L. were examined in a series of laboratory experiments. The associations between C. obstrictus...
The survival time of a white spruce tree (Picea glauca (Moench) Voss) with respect to the attack by the white pine weevil (Pissodes strobi (Peck)) was defined as the number of years until an attack occurred. In this context, resistant trees are those capable of delaying attacks rather than...