SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Direct control
- 1Insect epidemics
- 1Pest management
- 1beetle pressure
- 1control efficiency
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 2Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 2Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
- 2The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 2The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
The data presented in this article are related to the research article entitled “Mountain pine beetle outbreak duration and pine mortality depend on direct control effort” . This article provides presence of mountain pine beetle infested trees detected by the Saskatchewan Forest Service on a...
Insect epidemics such as the mountain pine beetle (MPB) outbreak have a major impact on forest dynamics. In Cypress Hills, Canada, the Forest Service Branch of the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment aims to control as many new infested trees as possible by conducting ground-based surveys around...