SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Lifelong Learning
- 1Artificial Intelligence
- 1Artificial Neural Networks
- 1Catastrophic Forgetting
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: The goal of this research is to explore professionals' self-assessment and engagement in self-regulated training, using a medical education program as proxy for other professional training programs. Professionals must be able to stay current in skills and knowledge. Being...
Lifelong Learning and Open Educational Resources
Open educational resources (OER) provide all kinds of libraries a practical and effective way to facilitate lifelong learning. This presentation examines the multiple roles librarians can play in regard to OER. The presentation concludes with an overview of OER initiatives currently underway at...
This thesis is offered as a step forward in our understanding of forgetting in artificial neural networks. ANNs are a learning system loosely based on our understanding of the brain and are responsible for recent breakthroughs in artificial intelligence. However, they have been reported to be...