This week, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
The poorer health status of First Nations, Inuit, Métis (FN/I/M) people in Canada is unacceptable and requires urgent attention. One potential means of improving FN/I/M health is to focus on improving training of medical students to enhance cultural safety. Experiential, community based...
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: The goal of this research is to explore professionals' self-assessment and engagement in self-regulated training, using a medical education program as proxy for other professional training programs. Professionals must be able to stay current in skills and knowledge. Being...