SearchSkip to Search Results
- 13D Printing
- 13D visualization
- 1Biomechanical Analysis
- 1Business Model Canvas
- 1AbouRizk, Simaan (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil Engineering)
- 1El-Rich, Marwan (Civil Engineering)
- 1Han, SangUk (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Mohamed Al-Hussein (Department of civil and environmental engineering)
- 1Mustafa Gül (Department of civil and environmental engineering)
Residential construction activities are predominantly physical in nature and are usually executed in uncomfortable environments at a fast pace. Workers in this industry require physical stamina as daily tasks often require prolonged standing, bending, stooping, material handling, working in...
The construction manufacturing industry in North America has a disproportionately high number of lost-time injuries due to the high physical demand of the labour-intensive tasks it involves. It is essential to investigate the physical demands of body movement in the construction manufacturing...
As the construction industry is prone to various hazards, its rate of injuries and fatalities are among the highest. As a result, health and safety has emerged as a crucial aspect of any construction project. Among occupational injuries, Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs) are reported...
Healthcare is an inherently risky sector for innovation. In particular, breakthrough innovations pose an even greater risk for investment and potential consequences for the end user. These factors make the healthcare sector inherently risk averse, resulting in medical devices that become...