SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Biopharmaceutics Classification System (BCS)
- 1Chacra, Nadia B.
- 1DeStefano, Anthony J.
- 1Elmallah, Ehab
- 1Gouda, Mohamed
- 1Hauck, Walter W.
- 1Ivashkiv, Roman
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- 1Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Pharmacy)
- 1Philosophy, Department of
- 1Philosophy, Department of/Journal Articles (Philosophy)
We identify 13 problems whose solutions can significantly enhance our ability to design and analyze firewalls and other packet classifiers. These problems include the firewall equivalence problem, the firewall redundancy problem, the firewall verification problem, and the firewall completeness...
A great majority of children in Canada and the United States from Grades 2-6 fail to solve equivalence problems (e.g., 2 + 4 + 5 = 3 + __) despite having the requisite addition and subtraction skills. The goal of the present study was to determine the relative influence of two variables,...
I wish to first formulate a criterion according to which two systems of logic might be said to be \"really the same system\" in spite of their having different vocabulary — especially where the difference is in the logical operators each has. One way of doing this might be to show that the...
This dissertation examines the phenomenon of transmesis — the mimesis or portrayal of translation in fiction — in three postmodernist novels in Ukrainian and Russian and their English translations: Yuri Andrukhovych’s Perverziia (translated by Michael Naydan), Serhiy Zhadan’s Depesh Mod...