SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1ALBAHLANI, ALMUATASIM MOHAMMED
- 1Dang, Qing Lai.
- 1Dwaik, Carol G.
- 1Hogg, E. H.
- 1Humphrey, William David.
- 1Jaspal Singh
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1ERA General Collection
- 1ERA General Collection/Supplementary Thesis Materials (ERA General)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
Improvement of thermal heavy-oil recovery in sandstone and carbonate reservoirs using hydrocarbon solventsDownload
This thesis introduces a new approach for heavy-oil recovery from fractured reservoirs: Steam-Over-Solvent Injection in Fractured Reservoirs (SOS-FR). The SOS-FR technique is a new technology proposed as an alternative method to the sole injection of steam or solvent and consists of three...
Abstract: Global warming and the resultant increase in evapotranspiration might lead to lowered water tables in peatlands and an increase in fire frequency. The objective of this study was to investigate some of the potential effects of these changes on peat decomposition. Dry mass losses and...
Masters thesis. Study of the effect of drainage on freeze/thaw cycles and frost depths in a boreal wetland site, and determination if freeze/thaw cycles and frost depth are related to spacing of ditches or saturated hydraulic conductivity of the peat in drained areas. Study was conducted on...