SearchSkip to Search Results
- 30Academic achievement
- 3Prediction of scholastic success
- 3Reading (Elementary)
- 2Human information processing in children
- 2Learning ability
- 1Andruski, Gilbert Bryan
- 1Bain, Heather Clare.
- 1Battle, James.
- 1Bell, Frederick Ivan
- 1Berepiki, Clifford Iwo.
- 1Brake, Millicent Delphine
- 12Department of Educational Psychology
- 6Department of Secondary Education
- 5Department of Elementary Education
- 4Department of Educational Administration
- 1Department of Education
- 1Department of Education Administration
(Psychological and Social) Factors Influencing the Educational Outcomes of North Korean Students in South Korean SchoolsDownload
This dissertation includes two studies. The first study investigated the relationship between psychological factors related to linguistic differences and reading outcomes among North Korean students in South Korea. Specifically, the study assessed if North and South Korean children studying in...
A Hierarchical Linear Modelling Analysis of Ecological Predictors of Academic Achievement of Refugee Students in KenyaDownload
Refugee children experience significant challenges in their schooling that can lead to poor performance and dropping out of school. To date, no study has examined what factors predict academic achievement of refugee youth in schools in low-income countries that host most of the world’s refugee...