SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Bonds--United States
- 4Corporations--United States--Statistics
- 4Financial statements
- 4Mutual funds--United States
- 6University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Corporate Library
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 3University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 2University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Trucost
- 2Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
A report commissioned by WWF-Canada.
The annual reports collect the departmental activities for the events of each calendar year. Names of personnel, publication lists, awards, research grants, and other matters are collected here.
From Triage to the Big Picture: Developing a Comprehensive Information Literacy Program for a Medical FacultyDownload
The Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Alberta is large and diverse. Liaison librarians at the health sciences library are evaluating the information literacy (IL) instruction being delivered to the Faculty, in order to identify current strengths and gaps in instruction,...
Teaching Musculoskeletal Clinical Skills: A Best Evidence in Medical Education (BEME) Systematic Review of Techniques and Their Efficacy
Teaching Musculoskeletal Clinical Skills: A Best Evidence in Medical Education (BEME) Systematic Review of Techniques and Their EfficacyDownload
This review provides supportive evidence for the use of several instructional methods to teach MSK skills with most studies supporting patient educator, interactive small group teaching and computer assisted learning. As class sizes grow, interest in the use of alternate instructional methods is...