SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Oil sands process-affected water
- 5Naphthenic acids
- 4Oil sands
- 3Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)/Presentations (Health Research Data Symposium 2014)
Xia, Y., Zhang, X., Mu, Z., Li, X., Wang, T., Qu, J., Chen, H., Li, K., Zhu, L., Wang, L., Liu, Y., Zhang, K., Guan, J., Wu, H., Jiang, A., Yin, G., Xi, D., Shuai, S., Lang, Q., Jiang, Y., Wang, Z., Luo, Z., Xiao, H., Li, Y., Huang, S., Gu, Y., Beck, S., Ma, J., Wang, H., Jing, L., Plastow, G. S., Jiang, Z., Gao, X., Chen, L., Tang, G., Wang, J., Li,R., Li, M., Mai, M., Wang, Y., Wang, X., Zhong, Z., Nie, J., Zhou, S., Yang, H., Yi, N., Li, N.
It is evident that epigenetic factors, especially DNA methylation, have essential roles in obesity development. Here, using pig as a model, we investigate the systematic association between DNA methylation and obesity. We sample eight variant adipose and two distinct skeletal muscle tissues from...
Application of Forward Osmosis Membrane Technology for Oil Sands Process-Affected Water DesalinationDownload
The extraction process used to obtain bitumen from the oil sands produces large volumes of oil sands process-affected water (OSPW). As a newly emerging desalination technology, forward osmosis (FO) has shown great promise in saving electrical power requirements, increasing water recovery, and...
Biodegradation of oil sands process affected water in sequencing batch reactors and microbial community analysis by high-throughput pyrosequencing
Desalination of oil sands process-affectedwater and basal depressurization water in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada: Application of electrodialysis
Fabrication of porous polymeric nanocomposite membranes with enhanced anti-fouling properties: Effect of casting composition.