SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Resource Allocation
- 1Automated speed enforcement (ASE) guideline
- 1Biological sciences
- 4Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 3Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Research Materials (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch/Journal Articles (Kinsella Ranch)
Xia, Y., Zhang, X., Mu, Z., Li, X., Wang, T., Qu, J., Chen, H., Li, K., Zhu, L., Wang, L., Liu, Y., Zhang, K., Guan, J., Wu, H., Jiang, A., Yin, G., Xi, D., Shuai, S., Lang, Q., Jiang, Y., Wang, Z., Luo, Z., Xiao, H., Li, Y., Huang, S., Gu, Y., Beck, S., Ma, J., Wang, H., Jing, L., Plastow, G. S., Jiang, Z., Gao, X., Chen, L., Tang, G., Wang, J., Li,R., Li, M., Mai, M., Wang, Y., Wang, X., Zhong, Z., Nie, J., Zhou, S., Yang, H., Yi, N., Li, N.
It is evident that epigenetic factors, especially DNA methylation, have essential roles in obesity development. Here, using pig as a model, we investigate the systematic association between DNA methylation and obesity. We sample eight variant adipose and two distinct skeletal muscle tissues from...
Evaluation of centrifugal methods for measuring xylem cavitation in conifers, diffuse and ringporous angiospermsDownload
• A centrifugal method is used to measure ‘vulnerability curves’ which show the loss of hydraulic conductivity in xylem by cavitation. Until recently, conductivity was measured between bouts of centrifugation using a gravity-induced head. Now, conductivity can be measured during centrifugation....
The safety of locations operating under high-speed conditions could significantly differ from that of locations operating under low-speed conditions. Therefore, different approaches must be adopted when analyzing and managing speed and safety at locations operating under different regimes....
Managers of mobile photo enforcement (MPE) programs must account for several road safety goals when deploying operators. However, there is no MPE design structure to systematically connect deployment decisions back to preset goals. We propose a method to aid MPE managers in using goals directly...
Agencies that manage mobile photo enforcement (MPE) programmes must decide where and when to send their limited resources to monitor compliance with speed limits. Usually, the goal is to select locations based on a number of concerns (i.e., high collision sites, high speed violation sites, school...
Using GIS to interpret automated speed enforcement guidelines and guide deployment decisions in mobile photo enforcement programsDownload
Automated speed enforcement (ASE) guidelines are designed to guide enforcement agencies in operating ASE programs that are effective in improving traffic safety. Given that appropriate deployment decisions are essential to a program’s effectiveness, a number of deployment priorities are generally...