SearchSkip to Search Results
- 12012 - 2017
- 1Cancer Information - Current Awareness
- 1Grey Literature - Health Sciences
- 1Health Libraries - Alberta - Centralization
- 1Health Libraries - Alberta - Distance Services
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Virtual Poster Exhibit
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
2B3 Creating a Blended Outreach Service Model for a Province-wide Health Care Information ServiceDownload
Introduction: In the past 5 years we transformed library services to a single online service that provides information services for all health care workers across the province and consolidated library locations from twenty-four to nine in three urban centres. Strategizing for consistent and...
Reflecting on Grey Horizon: a 5-Year Retrospective of a Grey Literature Current Awareness Tool in Cancer CareDownload
INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND A subject-based blog created by two cancer librarians to disseminate grey literature to a specific research community Launched in April 2012 to facilitate current awareness efforts Almost 3000 posts were accessed globally over the past 5 years Traditional audience...