SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11074Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 5280Hill Times Publishing
- 4997Toronto Stock Exchange
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4413Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4281Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 4138lithic tools
- 34134Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 34134Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12590University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 11179Anthropology, Department of
- 11157Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4773University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4871Article (Published)
- 3403Research Material
- 1060Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1458Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Conference Abstract. Part of the Proceedings of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering International Congress 2022.
Protein Kinase Mediated Regulation of the Na+/H+ Exchanger in the Rat Myocardium by MAP-Kinase-dependent PathwaysDownload
We examined regulation of the Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 1 by phosphorylation in the rat myocardium. We utilized cell extracts from adult rat hearts, adult rat extracts fractionated by fast performance liquid chromatography, and extracts from cultured neonatal cardiac myocytes. The...
The benefits of an immersive Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Camp experience for Rehabilitation Medicine studentsDownload
Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) camps provide opportunities for children who use AAC, and their families, to build communication skills in a short-term intensive format. Students in graduate rehabilitation medicine programs are often utilized as counsellors at these camps, but...