SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11074Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 5121Hill Times Publishing
- 4683Toronto Stock Exchange
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4138lithic tools
- 4112Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3980Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 32457Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 32457Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12054University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 11176Anthropology, Department of
- 11157Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4473University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4696Article (Published)
- 3301Research Material
- 955Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1856Department of Educational Psychology
- 1552Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1389Department of Chemistry
- 1231Department of Computing Science
- 1198Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1165Department of Biological Sciences
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.