SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9102Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 6559Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 4925Hill Times Publishing
- 4421Toronto Stock Exchange
- 3454Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 3860Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3728Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 3154lithic tools
- 23749Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 23749Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 11371University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 9204Anthropology, Department of
- 9185Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4221University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4060Article (Published)
- 2829Research Material
- 874Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1607Department of Educational Psychology
- 1139Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 946Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 901Department of Computing Science
- 803Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 801Department of Mechanical Engineering
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Notes on analyzing an agency budget: suggested outline of methods and procedures for the assistance of budget committeesDownload
A guide for both the social service non-profit organizations who prepare budgets in order to request funds from the Edmonton Community Chest and the budget committee that reviews the funding requests.