This weekend, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3993Hill Times Publishing
- 3690Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3164Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3030Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9234University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3517University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
A high-density SNP-based linkage map of the chicken genome reveals sequence features correlated with recombination rateDownload
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Gut, Ivo, Lathrop, Mark , Muir, William M. , Foglio, Mario , Wong, Gane K., Groenen, Martien A. , Megens, Hendrik-Jan , Cheng, Hans H. , Besnier, Francois , Crooijmans, Richard PMA , Wahlberg, Per , Andersson, Leif
Reproductive Surrogacy in Canada
Introduction: To understand the story of surrogacy regulation in Canada, one must go back a quarter of a century to the appointment of the Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies (Royal Commission). In keeping with international practice, Canada’s strategy was to undertake a thorough...
Curating Risk, Mediating Access: mapping the legal, policy and organizational context of data sharing in the health sciences.Download
The purpose of the Curating Risk, Mediating Access (CRMA) project is to investigate practices, norms, policies, and infrastructure in clinical and health research that relate to sharing research data. The objectives are two-fold: 1)to map the current legal, ethical, and normative practices across...
This is a book review of Hélène Cixous, (eds) Marta Segarra and Joana Masó, Poetry in Painting: Writings on Contemporary Arts and Aesthetics. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2012.