SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4109Hill Times Publishing
- 3785Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3254Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3120Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9476University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3608University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
These Chiquita brand organic bananas, imported from Ecuador were available at the ICA Maxi Supermarket Ostersund in June, 2018. They were priced at 23 kr/kilo, or about $3.45 CAD/Kilo. In Edmonton, Alberta, at the same time, organic bananas could be purchased for about $2.00CAD/kilo.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Notes on analyzing an agency budget: suggested outline of methods and procedures for the assistance of budget committeesDownload
A guide for both the social service non-profit organizations who prepare budgets in order to request funds from the Edmonton Community Chest and the budget committee that reviews the funding requests.