This week, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 495Halpern, Joel Martin
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Price, M. A.
- 3Turchenek, L. W.
- 2Kulak, Geoffrey L.
- 2Tomm, H. O.
- 435Canada--Nunavut [NWT]-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 67All terrain vehicles
- 62Landscapes (Representations)
- 495Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 495Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 163Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 163Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 17Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 12Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
A bibliography of the Athabasca oil sands Fort McMurray, Alberta area: Socio-economic and environmental studies. 1982 supplementDownload
This 1982 supplement to the 1980 cumulated update of \"A Bibliography of the Athabasca oil Sands, Fort McMurray, Alberta Area: Socio-Economic and Environmental Studies\" contains references to about 900 items. It lists journal articles received up to the end of November 1981 and reports received...