SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 7Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada, Edmonton Branch
- 4Guise, Paul
- 3Deyholos, Michael K.
- 3Henry Zhang
- 3Institute of Health Economics
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 9Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 7Ukrainians in Canada
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5Canada, Alberta
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 19University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 18University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 16University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 10Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 10Temporary Community
WCHRI’s annual Research Day is our time to celebrate our successes and achievements. It brings our membership together to share common interests and research outputs on women and children’s health, and is a great venue for our trainees to communicate their recent work, discuss their research and...
The first edition of the Edmonton Social Planning Council's directory compiled to assist human service agencies, government departments, researchers, and students in using the many libraries and resource centres in the city that contain materials relating to social welfare, social policy, social...