SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 10Sego, D. C.
- 10Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada, Edmonton Branch
- 8Beier, Nicholas A
- 7Wilson, G. Ward
- 4Campbell, Sandy
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 13Arctic Regions
- 12Polar Libraries - Conferences
- 11Antarctic Regions
- 10Polar Archives - Conferences
- 27University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 21University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 20University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 20OER Alberta
- 20OER Alberta/Learning Objects (OER Alberta)
WCHRI’s annual Research Day is our time to celebrate our successes and achievements. It brings our membership together to share common interests and research outputs on women and children’s health, and is a great venue for our trainees to communicate their recent work, discuss their research and...
This menu plan and recipe book is a useful resource for Chinese people living with type 2 diabetes, especially immigrants to Canada and other western countries. The menus and recipes have been designed to meet Diabetes Canada 2013 recommendations for nutrition.
If I ask: "Do you know June Barrows Mussey?" I get a blank stare. If I continue: "you know Henry Hay?" then suddenly the response is: "Certainly. He wrote The Amateur Magician's Handbook." June Barrows Mussey, alias Henry Hay was a remarkable man who had a magical upbringing. Imagine, a boy of...
A Practical Guide to Introductory Geology is a comprehensive laboratory manual covering the physical aspects of geology, including rocks and minerals, plate tectonics, streams, structural geology, and much more. This manual provides ample background information to assist students learning...