SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 7Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada, Edmonton Branch
- 4Guise, Paul
- 3Deyholos, Michael K.
- 3Institute of Health Economics
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 13Arctic Regions
- 12Polar Libraries - Conferences
- 11Antarctic Regions
- 10Polar Archives - Conferences
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 21University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 20University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 15University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 14Polar Libraries Colloquy
- 14Polar Libraries Colloquy/Proceedings
Updated to 28th April 2013.
Footprints: The Evolution of Land Conservation and Reclamation in Alberta is the story of how Alberta’s land conservation and reclamation program came into being and how it has progressed over the past half century. Our goal is to provide an objective description for current and future...
This booklet brings together information that demonstrates the burden of mental illness and where Canada’s mental health system ranks among other developed countries. It also provides important consolidated information on key indicators that depict the state of our mental health system. The...
Table of contents of 中國書畫全書 (2009; 20 volume-set)
The multi-volume set 中國書畫全書 published by 上海書畫出版社 in 2009 contains major pre-modern writings on Chinese calligraphy and painting. The complete list of writings contained there is present only in volume 1 of the set. Louis Chor transcribed the entire list (the table of contents) as this Web page....