SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 7Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada, Edmonton Branch
- 4Guise, Paul
- 3Deyholos, Michael K.
- 3Institute of Health Economics
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 13Arctic Regions
- 12Polar Libraries - Conferences
- 11Antarctic Regions
- 10Polar Archives - Conferences
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 20University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 19University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 16University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 14Polar Libraries Colloquy
- 14Polar Libraries Colloquy/Proceedings
Resilient Systems, Resilient Communities emerges from the University of Alberta interdisciplinary research network, Intersections of Sustainability, which focuses on the relationship between water governance, climate change, and community futures. The aim of the research network is to bring a...
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
IHE In Your Pocket 2017 – A Handbook of Health Economic Statistics includes the most currently available data, presented in separate sections on the economic burden of illness, health care resources, health behaviours, health status and demographics, and health system performance. IHE In Your...
Mer-human Once upon a time deep in the Pacific Ocean there was a beautiful mermaid named Anahita. Anahita was the Persian goddess of fertility and water. She had magical powers and the wonders of the sea always surrounded her. Her tail was bright and shimmery, and she loved to play at...
L’IHE dans votre poche 2017 – Guide de statistiques sur l’économie de la santé présente et divise les données les plus récentes en sections portant sur le fardeau économique de la maladie, les ressources en soins de santé, les comportements liés à la santé, l'état de santé, les données...