SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
We present a literature survey and analysis of the profile of mites (Acari, exclusive of Ixodida) in recent literature and on the World Wide Web, and compare their prominence to that of spiders (Araneae). Despite having approximately the same number of described species, spiders outshine mites on...
Old Communication – New Means: The Linguistic Study of Ukrainian Orthodox Church and Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church WebsitesDownload
This dissertation is concerned with the communicative potential of websites. The World Wide Web is a relatively new locale for communication on which an increasing number of users rely daily in Canada and in Ukraine. However, up to the present time there has been no unified framework for the...
This essay introduces simple HTML coding for creating vertical text on the Web. This coding can also enable images to move horizontally across the screen in a panoramic presentation. Since the coding is a Microsoft adaptation of a version of Cascading Style Sheets 3 (CSS3), presently it only...