SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 1Czach, Elizabeth
- 1Guardado, Martin (Supervisor)
- 1Luhmann, Susanne
- 4Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 4Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Overnight campout by expedition cruise members at Wordie House (abandoned British research station : the building is visible to the right of the picture) on Winter Island, Antarctic Peninsula, 65 27 South, 64 20 West, on 2 metres of snow, January 2004.
This thesis is an anthropological study of the interactions between the coffee industry and the tourism industry in Costa Rica. It focuses on how coffee production, marketing and consumption have been affected by the presence of tourists and how tourists come in contact with coffee. I conducted...
SSHRC Awarded CG 2015: "Memory Economies" will be a two-day symposium, hosted by the University of Alberta's Departments of English & Film Studies and Women's & Gender Studies on September 4-5, 2015. It is designed to contribute new concepts and theorizations to the multidisciplinary field of...
SSHRC Awarded IDG 2012: This research project seeks to reconstruct the milieu of post-war film lecturing in Canada and U.S. by piecing together the careers of individual filmmakers, delving into the histories of exhibition sites and booking agencies while also probing the collections of museums,...