SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1Acorn, Annalise
- 1Adams, Kimberley
- 1Aquilina, Alexandra
- 1Brown, Carol A.M
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 22Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 22Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 7Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 7Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 4Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 4Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Constructing Collaboration Across Campus: Pre-professional speech-language pathologists and teachers working togetherDownload
This thesis project analyzed the efficacy of a single exposure to interprofessional education (IPE) for education and speech-language pathology (SLP) pre-professionals. The effects of IPE were shown through analysis of participant responses related to personal reflections, professional roles,...
In this Article, Annalise Acorn examines the unique features of discrimination against women in academia, a workplace that is primarily concerned with the cultural production of intellectual cachet and scholarly authority. Acorn argues that one's scholarly authority is an end product of...
PEG funded in 2018: two in-depth case studies will evaluate use of Lego Mindstorm robots and teaching materials developed specifically for these as math aids, by students with hand-based disabilities, their teachers, and Assistive Technology team. Quantitative data collected will include 1)...
With many current initiatives to promote information literacy, it is necessary to assess the state of information literacy instruction in secondary school and the factors influencing information literacy. Teachers have the opportunity to instruct information literacy (IL) yet students enter...