SearchSkip to Search Results
- 22B. Stelmach
- 20GAP SSHRC
- 4Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 3Holt, Nick - Associate Professor, Faculty of Physical Educaiton & Recreation
- 3Szeman, Imre
- 63Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 26Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 21Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 10Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Communiques (SSHRC)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
SSHRC IG awarded 2017: The importance of the body in fashion and the radical adoption of street styles by the elite go back to eighteenth-century Europe. This study examines the effects of the French Revolution on European and American style. It asks how 1790s fashion drastically changed to...
Workshop materials; grant-writing; SSHRC.
Professor Ingrid Johnston, Associate VP, Research and Chair of the Partnership Grants Adjudication Committee (SSHRC) in 2013-14 gives advice about the elements of success for a Partnership Development Grant. Please note, this is a TIFF file, which has been truncated.
SSHRC IG awarded 2012: The proposed archaeological research focuses on Apachean migration as a significant vector of Dene expansion in western North America. Renewed archaeological thinking about migration pays attention to social science research into migration, and specific processes like kin...
Video (part 1 of 2) from a workshop presented by Dr. Gordon Gow at the invitation of the Grant Assist Program. Dr. Gow received an Insight Grant to research knowledge mobilization. See also "SSHRC Funding Applications: Creating your Knowledge Management Plan": ...
SSHRC Insight grant awarded 2017: Despite scientific consensus about the environmental costs of petrocarbon use and increasing political desire for energy transition, our societies remain fully dependent on fossil fuels. This research explores the ability---or inability---of contemporary culture...
Every summer, the Institute on Culture and Society (ICS) gathers international scholars for an intensive five-day academic conference. Building on this tradition, the 2014 Institute will, for the first time in ICS history, focus its innovative research capacities on a central theme: \"Energy,...