SearchSkip to Search Results
- 20GAP SSHRC
- 9B. Stelmach
- 3Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 2Johnston, Ingrid
- 1GAP, SSHRC
- 1Gow, Gordon
- 20Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 14Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Communiques (SSHRC)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
Professor Ingrid Johnston, Associate VP, Research and Chair of the Partnership Grants Adjudication Committee (SSHRC) in 2013-14 gives advice about the elements of success for a Partnership Development Grant. Please note, this is a TIFF file, which has been truncated.
SSHRC IG awarded 2012: The proposed archaeological research focuses on Apachean migration as a significant vector of Dene expansion in western North America. Renewed archaeological thinking about migration pays attention to social science research into migration, and specific processes like kin...
Video (part 1 of 2) from a workshop presented by Dr. Gordon Gow at the invitation of the Grant Assist Program. Dr. Gow received an Insight Grant to research knowledge mobilization. See also "SSHRC Funding Applications: Creating your Knowledge Management Plan": ...
Presentation by Roger Graves (Writing Across the Curriculum) for the Grant Assist Program, Social Sciences and Humanities. For more information about Dr. Graves' work, see: http://wac.ctl.ualberta.ca/