SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Economics, Department of
- 2Economics, Department of/Journal Articles (Economics)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
My study attempts to answer important questions about how individuals develop an entrepreneurial identity, and what the role of family is during the identity transition process. To do this, I combined three streams of literature: identity theory, family capital theory, and the immigrant...
This paper develops a twelve-step process for interdisciplinary research. While individual researchers cannot be expected to follow all of these steps in every research project, the process alerts them to the dangers of omitting steps. Moreover, communities of interdisciplinary researchers should...
Our understanding of the process of interdisciplinary research has expanded considerably over the last decades. The purpose of this brief paper is to take stock of where we are going. The first section addresses definitional issues and discusses the relationship between teaching and research....
The social-psychological process involved in using human patient simulators as a teaching/learning modality in undergraduate nursing educationDownload
The use of the high-fidelity human patient simulator (HPS) based clinical scenario in undergraduate nursing education is a powerful learning tool well suited to modern students’ preference for immersive construction of knowledge through the provision of contextually rich reality-based practice...