SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Mathematical models
- 1Microchannel cantilevers
- 1Nanomechanical strings
- 1Paper industry
- 1Langford, Cooper H.
- 1Lian C T Shoute, Kazi M Alam, Ehsan Vahidzadeh, Ajay P Manuel, Sheng Zeng, Pawan Kumar, Piyush Kar and Karthik Shankar
- 1Miriyala, Naresh
- 1Pawan Kumar, Anurag Kumar, Clémence Queffélec, Dietrich Gudat, Qi Wang, Suman L. Jain, Rabah Boukherroub and Sabine Szunerits
- 1Starosud, Alex
- 1Vaisman, Elena
- 2ERA General Collection
- 2ERA General Collection/Research Materials (ERA General)
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Project Report 1999-23
Cu2O is a promising earth-abundant semiconductor photocathode for sunlight-driven water splitting. Characterization results are presented to show how the photocurrent density (Jph), onset potential (Eonset), band edges, carrier density (NA), and interfacial charge transfer resistance (Rct) are...
Micro and nano electromechanical sensors have been explored for various applications as highly sensitive mass sensors up to a mass resolution of a single proton and even down to a level of yoctogram mass. Such gravimetric sensors lack intrinsic selectivity and typically rely on the...
Visible light assisted hydrogen generation from complete decomposition of hydrous hydrazine using rhodium modified TiO2 photocatalystsDownload
Hydrogen is considered to be an ideal energy carrier, which produces only water when combined with oxygen and thus has no detrimental effect on the environment. While the catalytic decomposition of hydrous hydrazine for the production of hydrogen is well explored, little is known about its...