SearchSkip to Search Results
- 13Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 13Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 8Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 8Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Secondary Education, Department of
- 1Secondary Education, Department of/Master of Education: Secondary Education Final Projects
This dissertation examines the ideological force of the smallholder trope in various discourses, from classical political economy to early Canadian poetry and agribusiness advertising. The project investigates the increasing elision of smallholders from the socio-economic landscape in Canada by...
SSHRC IDG awarded 2016: The research project will create a trilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, English) online resource (website) mapping the relationships between contemporary Latin American poetry and the environment. This website will be addressed to both general readers of poetry and to students...